Friday, August 26, 2011

Thank you!

There are moments when you want to thank all the people who have made a difference to your life.

I take this moment to thank all of you who read my blog;
I thank all of you who comment, your thoughts help me understand even better what I pen;
I thank all of you who are yet to comment, because I hope some day I will touch a chord within you with my words...

This thank you could have waited another opportune moment? Nahh... say it when you feel it, the psychedelic of life keeps evolving... don't lose a moment that was meant to be...

Thank you for reading my psychedelic thoughts...

lots of sunshine,
M

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...