Wednesday, May 2, 2012

walk the distance..


I walk the distance
Feel the sand slip through my toes
The rising sun spread its rays
The fishermen saw the sea
Little children collecting shells
With a soulful purpose
Unfinished chores
Boundary less dreams
I walk on to write the story
Find myself on a bench
That must have seated
Hearts many
Secrets shared
Giggles resounding
Love tales written
Life found meaning
Each day is a rising sun
That fabricates the lanes and stops
The turns we take
The halts we make
Are like the sand gone by
Impressions left for a while
To be rewritten by an unknown face
We all walk the distance
Discover the chance and expanse.

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...