Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday at Swakruta

Sunday was special thanks to Swakruta, an NGO that empowers women embarking on their entrepreneurial journeys. A big thank you to Nirupama Chirmade for the invitation and Malavika Chatterjee for connecting us. I spoke to a bunch of energetic enterprising women entrepreneurs about work-life integration, the necessity to cut ourselves some slack while essaying multiple roles at home and beyond, and the importance of me-time.

I could commit my time on a Sunday to an event because I have the support of my family and my significant other. HE accompanied me to the talk and thereafter, we did manage a lunch date too, while Ira spent the day with her Mashi Dida and Mesho Dadu.






 #OneWomanForAnother #WLB #WLI #MeTime #Gratitude #Happiness #FamilySupport

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...