Saturday, June 2, 2007

It is a 'Corner'...

It is a corner that redefines my life.
It is a corner that infuses fresh blood in me.
It is a corner that inspires my grey cells.
It is a corner that transforms my mundane world into an existential one.
It is a corner that makes me believe i have my own world.
It is a corner that progresses beyond geometric boundaries.
It is a corner that lays the foundation of sweet-nothings.
It is a corner that witnesses emotions unfold.
It is a corner that gives me my identity abound.
It is a 'Corner' in Coffee Day I found!!

The above piece is an Ode to CCD and the zillion coffee drinkers who come on their own over a cup of coffee! Inspired by a young man named Sandeep Kumar who over his coffee exhibited a gamut of emotions. Strange how strangers can inspire you...

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...