Saturday, June 2, 2007

"Sure, we have eternity!"

When I say time is eternity...
To me it moves beyond count;
I wait for you with no clock bound.
To me it is a moment of importance paramount.
I reminisce, I introspect;
I live moments spent with you.
No beads of impatience or anger;
Just sprinkles of anticipation and hope forever.
So, all those moments when you say,
"I will be late." or "Give me a minute."...
I smile and say, "Sure,we have eternity!".
Beyond any argument or fallacy, is this reality.

1 comment:

Novice said...

:) shona....u r unbelievable..and i say that coz, sometimes it becomes difficult for me to claim originality of thought!

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...