Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thoughts on A Wednesday!

I believe in God,
Not chosen by color, form and name.

I believe in Humanity,
Not driven by scriptures, hymns and rituals.

I believe in Faith,
Not marked by vermillion, veil and jewellery.

I believe in The Common Man,
Not segregated by region, language and status,
Not shadowed by fear, complex and subjugation,
Not overpowered by greed, lust and envy,
Not diluted by the tangible, explicit and materialistic,
Not ruined by self, community and country,
Not destroyed by intelligence, education and experience!

I believe in any day...
but these are thoughts on A Wednesday!

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...