Thursday, July 1, 2010

Confessions come shopping:)




Do I like shopping?
Ofcourse I do.

Do I shop till I drop?
Not really. I like to do it quick.I usually know exactly what I want.

My quickest shopping?
10mins.Helped a fried buy salwar kameezes to attend a wedding.

What is it that I shop the most?
Books, Junk jewellery, random home stuff...lots of stationary...(have atleast 20 pens and 6different color erasers in my lab)...and yeah, like handbags too and handmade paper stuff-books, albums and scented candles!

My craziest shopping kirrrik!?
I buy stoles and then hunt for matching kurtas, buy nailpolish and then look for dresses; buy books that i will read only after many many months bcos I still have a bundle to finish.I also buy fancy and aromatic stationary for no reason at all....

Do I binge?Am I an impulsive shopper?
Yes to both....

Do I believe in Retail therapy?
Yaaaa.... but that is so lame a term, almost like wanting to find an excuse...it's just pure happiness at times...

Am I shoppoholic?
Nopes! Rationality knocks my door after a while...

A look at the windows
the arrays of color
nascent aspirations
greed with no satiation
happiness happens
just thinking about shopping!!


P.S: This post is dedicated to my karmic friend who is the partner in crime, and to those people who tolerate this madness! Love U!!

1 comment:

kumud said...

Here is to the Shopaholic Anonymous crowd...

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...