Monday, August 30, 2021

My Narrative Is Mine to Build

 


Ira drew this for her art class. A tree with roots of her imagination. Quite sums up what I feel these days. 


You are not in my shoes

You don't know my struggles

You are not in my space

You don't know my woes


My battles are my own

My shackles are mine to break

My thoughts are mine to temper

My narrative is mine to build


Some moments are difficult to comprehend

Some fears are difficult to rationalise

Some hopes are difficult to foresee

Some roads are difficult to navigate


I find solace in the quiet

I find rhythm in the solitude

I find answers as I look within

I find kindness as I let go


No puzzle, just a state of mind

No destination, just a journey to find

No judgement, just be kind

No story, just time left behind


#ExistentialThoughts #LovePoetry #MTrails #ArtByIra #IraLovesArt #Ira #Iraisms #IraAtSeven #StoriesAtSeven 


No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...