Saturday, February 21, 2009

....knocks my door!

Ah!
A morning when happiness knocks my door!
The sun seems brighter,
The wind fragrant,
Smiles on every face,
Even the dusty road has a story to say,
Calmed by the water sprinklers making their way.
The little school boys running down an uneven road,
Little worries about the backs carrying the big load.
The little girl tugging her dad's shirt on the scooter,
The elderly couple walking hand in hand...

Ah!
A morning when hope knocks my door.
There is so much to accomplish,
So much not done.
The worries find the mind, the cringes the forehead..
And yet the moment keeps me calm.
In solitude i find completeness...
The noisy fan seems musical...
The empty lab tells me a vacant dream...
Colour it the way you want...
It is your life, let it gleam!

Ah!
A morning when inspiration knocks my door.
The colored papers on the desk find new meaning...
The smiling face on the calendar ...
The blotches of art on the green board...
The pencil half chewed...
The words flowing like the stream...
With a life of its own.
A message from my beloved...
A song for my heart.
Life! Here I come to knock your door!!

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...