Monday, August 1, 2011

5 years and counting!

It seems like just yesterday,
I walked through the gates of the Institute...
A little dreamy eyed,
Lot of apprehensions,
Cartloads of hopes...
I admit, wanting to change the world!

Five years now,
Experiences galore, onstage and behind the screens,
Papers, presentations, exams...
Challenging self,
Finding a new meaning in every Voice.
Finding permeating boundaries...
Wanting to still break new grounds...
Debates, dynamics and some daring thoughts
A little disillussioned...yet very hopeful;
A new spring in my step,
Countless 'e's in the enthusiasm...
Many friends for life...

Guess it has been good five years...
Five years and counting,
Need to giftwrap it soon!

1 comment:

Piscean Angel said...

Good one. Every line holds true for me too ... only 3 years & counting. :)

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...