Sunday, September 2, 2018

My two Heroes, my two Rockstars!



Last week when I travelled to Surat, before I left, Ira told me, "Mamma, am going to miss you!".

I began travelling on work when Ira was a little over 18 months. The first time was hard, harder for me than her. The significant other who has always epitomised the concept of shared parenting is a true rockstar. So, is my little girl.

Over the years, the two of them have made me believe that I can travel with no worries. I don't have to think of what they will eat ( P is a fabulous cook) as Papa always makes interesting food for even her lunch box on school days. I don't have to think if she has been given the meds when she is unwell and I have to travel. I don't have to worry if they can manage. They work like clockwork and even have their entertainment planned. Currently they are watching the superhero movies, one superhero at a time, each time I travel.

I come back home to a myriad of conversations that have transpired, to being told what new the superheroes are doing, how Ira and Papa went for a work meeting and how Papa made the yummiest cheese burger for her.

I love my work as a freelance consultant and am able to give it my best because I have two Rockstars who are my world.

This Sunday post is to them, my two heroes, my two Rockstars! And ofcourse, I miss them too when I travel.

#Ira #Iraisms #Rockstars #Heroes #TalesAtFour #IraAtFour #SharedParenting #Sneher #Gratitude #Happiness

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...