Friday, September 7, 2018

Chipku Movement, the Ira way





She is my mamma, I love my mamma. She is mine.

I was inundated with hugs and kisses when I came home from Chennai last night. Our little girl has been missing me as I have been travelling almost every week last few weeks.

She launched her 'chipku movement' last night and it is ongoing! She almost clung onto me when I dropped her to school and I had to tell her that I will be picking her up today. A part of me almost, just almost walked the guilt road.

She told Papa he is her friend only next week when I travel again. For now, it is all mamma. I was asked to make her favorite 'alu bhatebhaat' for breakfast today. That is mashed potato rice! However, during the course of breakfast today, she tells me, "Tie my jhuttu like Papa" and she actually made me redo it as what I tied was at an angle and her Papa ties it straight. Little human beings do have a mind of their own.

For now, am thoroughly enjoying the 'chipku movement'!

Till I travel again and have more tales to write.

#Ira #Iraisms #TalesAtFour #WhenMammaTravels #IraAtFour #Parenting #ChipkuMovement 

No comments:

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...