Monday, May 20, 2019

Mamma and Ira and all things 'M'







Guess where Ira and Mamma went today?!

This was the first time that I took Ira to Mounts and I experienced an unexplained happiness, just to see her do some of the things I did 20 years back. 

She sat on the steps of the porch and walked down the drive. She jumped on the BBC stairs and asked me where my students were.

I wish Canteen chechi was still there and I could have got her the famous sugar donuts! And ofcourse walked by the famous Ditch. 

The added bonus was an auto ride to meet a friend post that. Our little girl had a happy morning and Mamma is the one who is smiling ear to ear.


#SmallThingsBigHappiness #IraAndMamma #Ira #Iraisms #TalesAtFour #IraAtFour #Memories #Happiness #AlmaMater 

1 comment:

Piscean Angel said...

Supercool 😘😘😘

Rima, you are deeply loved

                                                  Rima at Infinitea, Bengaluru Dearest Rima, I wish I wasn’t writing this letter to you. B...